Fall is such a beautiful season! The beautiful fall flavors, colors, and scents are here; and I’m all for it! Fall can also be busy, so make sure to take time and to be present this season. Here are some fall things that are bringing me joy throughout my day:
1. Enjoying beautiful fall sunsets wrapped up in a blanket while drinking a warm drink.
2. Sipping on a tumeric latte.
3. Savoring healthy squash alfredo. Yummm.
4. Picking pumpkins with the boys <3
5. Lip gloss by StinaFace. I met the owner at the Polka Dot Celebration and I fell in love! She is a chemist and hosts parties where you can make your own lipgloss color- SO cool!
6. Nature walks! Fall is such a beautiful time to get outside!
7. Enjoying the vegetables that are in season by making pureed squash soup!
Hope you guys are also enjoying this season. Let me know what you are loving!
Peace & pumpkins,